Feel Better. Function Better.
At the heart of Crew, our hope is to welcome all people and encourage them in their health journey.
The Solution Is Here
We are pleased to share with you the non-surgical solution for a Herniated Disc, Ruptured Disc, Bulging Disc, Compressed Disc, Sciatica or Pinched Nerves. Spinal Decompression is a non-invasive and non-surgical treatment.
Herniated discs of all kinds can be treated without the use of surgery, whether you have herniated neck disc pain, herniated cervical disc pain, herniated back disc pain or herniated lumbar disc pain. Submit your information below to see if you qualify for a non-surgical solution for your pinched nerve, herniated disc or ruptured disc.
Ruptured discs of all kinds can be treated without the use of surgery, whether you have ruptured neck disc pain, ruptured cervical disc pain, ruptured back disc pain or ruptured lumbar disc pain. Submit your information below to see if you qualify for a non-surgical solution for your pinched nerve, herniated disc or ruptured disc.
Pinched Nerves of all kinds can be treated without the use of surgery. Whether you have pinched nerves causing neck pain, cervical pain, back pain, lumbar pain, arm pain or foot pain, there is a treatment that does not require surgery. Submit your information below to see if you qualify for a non-surgical solution for your pinched nerve, herniated disc or ruptured disc.
HOW IT WORKS
By using technology that allows the spine to distract through gentle force, we are able to relieve nerve compression often associated with low back pain, sciatica, and stenosis.
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS
• Are you missing work due to pain?
• Are you dependent on medications to handle your pain?
• Are you slowed or stopped in daily activities due to your pain?
• Are you contemplating surgery but scared of the outcome?
• Are you worried that your pain is getting worse?
Get started with Disc Therapy Care.
There are 3 components we will evaluate:
Your Nervous System
Your Metabolic Health
By evaluating all areas, one of our practitioners will be able to uncover your individual approach back to health and healing.
– There are 33 total vertebrae in the spine and the first chiropractic adjustment was performed September 18th, 1895.
– Less than 10% of your nervous system perceives pain, the other 90% is responsible for allowing your body function properly. It is possible to have nerve interference and feel perfectly healthy. How you feel can be an inaccurate indication of your health. By the time symptoms appear, many spinal problems are advanced.
– Every pound we are overweight produces 4 extra pounds of stress on our weight-bearing joints, including the spine, knees and hips.
Know The Crew That’s Serving You
“I thought I was just getting too old to train with weights and that my shoulder was permanently out of commission. Crew showed me a path to recovery and now I’m lifting more than ever without any pain!”
– FRANSISCO, CREW PATIENT